- 1 Day
- Additional Work:
Course from £196.90+ VAT per delegate
For senior executives, directors or governors in all types of organisations in all sectors, IOSH Directing Safely provides the ideal forum to understand the legal and other requirements for health and safety.
With a distinctly high-level approach, IOSH Directing Safely is a course which sets the legal scene, provides solutions to common headaches, and conveys a sense of what needs to be done to achieve compliance and peace of mind. Successful completion is rewarded with a certificate awarded by IOSH – the world’s largest health and safety organisation.
Our company developed this course for IOSH in 2001, and made its very first delivery.Our exceptional tutors continue to deliver this best-in-class training for senior managers across the world.
Executive directors, non-executive directors, presidents and vice-presidents, members of executive boards, school, university and other governors, Police and Crime Commissioners, chief constables, and other similar senior organisation officers
The IOSH assessment consists of multiple choice questions
Participants must obtain a 70% score to pass the course
On successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of strategic health and safety management and its integration into other business management systems
- Understand the accountability of senior business leaders under health and safety and corporate manslaughter laws
- Appreciate the consequences of failing to manage health and safety effectively
- Direct the future direction for health and safety policies and decision-making
- Appreciate the value of an adequately resourced health and safety management system
- Understand the importance of performance monitoring and review for continual improvement of health and safety