- 1 Day
- Additional Work:
Course from £0.00+ VAT per delegate
To provide nominated employees with the knowledge to carry out COSHH risk assessments in accordance with the regulations and associated guidance.
Those with responsibility to assess and control hazardous substances
- Understand the main requirements of COSHH, covering chemical substances and biological agents
- Define a hazardous substance and understand the main classifications for substances hazardous to health
- Interpret and use safety data sheets, and information
- List the principles of good practice and know how they are used in risk control strategies
- Conduct COSHH assessments
The Course includes a range of practical elements to support the application of the concepts in work based scenarios.